This seminar comprises a collection of diverse concepts and topics that Dr. Dunbar considers to be crucially important for raising and training dogs to be good-natured, well-behaved and reliable off-leash.
• Effective Instruction & Motivation for Reliability when Off-Leash, at a Distance and without the Continued Need for Training Aids
• Non-aversive Alternatives (to Punishment) for Inhibiting and Eliminating Undesirable Behavior and Effectively Dealing with Non-Compliance
• Motivation for Speed, Precision & Pizazz
• Shyness, Standoffishness, Wariness, Fearfulness, Reactivity & Aggression Towards People and Other Dogs and Techniques to Accelerate Classical Conditioning
• Treatment of Preventable and Predictable Behavior Problems
We make every effort to post accurate and current information. Be sure to check with each lister's Website. If you find an error or a broken link on this site, please let us know. The listings on this Website are for informational purposes only and are neither supported or endorsed by Dog Seminars Directory. We reserve the right to refuse to list or remove any seminar or speaker. Thank you.