In this interactive webinar, we'll look at the big picture of training a great recall. Most people just jump right in with no plan. The best trainers treat it like a behavior chain and figure out how to build reliability and enthusiasm for each of the skills needed, then put them together. Each step should be fun and invigorating for you and your dog!
Having this skill improves the quality of life for you and your dog!
Donna's webinars are always fun, go by fast and are lively! Even the most experienced trainers will get new ideas from this one!
• Critical use of classical conditioning
• A general approach to adding distractions
• Creative distractions
• Ideas for controlling the environment
• Choice of cues
• The micro cues needed taught in the form of games
• Reinforcement options
• Effective use of Premack's Principle
• Poisoned cues
• Alternatives to recalls
• Dogs that chase-desensitization
• Multiple handlers and recall
• Dealing with failure
We make every effort to post accurate and current information. Be sure to check with each lister's Website. If you find an error or a broken link on this site, please let us know. The listings on this Website are for informational purposes only and are neither supported or endorsed by Dog Seminars Directory. We reserve the right to refuse to list or remove any seminar or speaker. Thank you.