This class will help you build the skills necessary to perform a novice and skilled level Wag It Games Dog Ball course or prepare to participate in Treibball or other ball rolling sports.
- Building distance from the handler
- Building "balance" (automatic rotation into position)
- Directional cues
- Maneuvering through the course and penning
- Maintain impulse control
How It Works:
- Participants have access to their class 24/7
- Weekly lessons include video and written instruction
- Participants post videos of their training and participate in discussions
- Instructors offer feedback and support on every video and post
- Videos and discussions are available to each class participants
- Life gets in the way. Not to worry. Assignments may be posted anytime.
A bonus week (without any assignments) is offered a the end of the class session for catching up, posting videos, and or asking questions.
This course is taught with positive reinforcement with top priority on relationship-based training that is fun for both dog an owner.